Wednesday 6 November 2013

THE SACRED THING

                                          I kept it in a closed box to make it secured. It's not a thing to be left as such in open air. Because once missed is missed. Some possessions are so fragile that it must be taken care of. I gently closed the box and began to decorate it everyday. Every time I share things with you, my eyes take a look at it. Feeling the safety of it, I've been with you. The box was surrounded by eye-catching metallic red threads. They were so gentle that even a rough press would tear it. I used red sparkling beads over it. It was so cute and heart catching.

 
                 The moments I see it, I feel proud of you as you are the soul reason for me taking care of it. The other reasons of it's well-being were the affection and care I had on you. Time passed seasons by seasons and the security of that box got strengthened but never faded. There came many ups and downs in our friendship but its value never descended in my life.
                All of a sudden, one fine day  you grabbed it from me without my permission and pierced a long sword into it. It cried. It shed blood. It's death was not silent. It was killed mercilessly.It's cry was so loud and deep that my eyes couldn't stop pouring out. The funny fact was that no one shared it's pain as it's invisible to others. After that day many months and years passed. Still the wound created by it's absence never moved out or disappeared in my life, till now...
          

            CHARACTERS:
                                1.Beads- Blood Drops
                                2.Threads- Blood Vessels
                                3.Box- My heart
                                4.The Secured Thing- TRUST

1 comment: