Wednesday 3 February 2016

मेरा वादा

I'm going through this..Does anyone feel the same??
-Wake up
-Get ready
-Cab
-Stare at PC
-Lunch
-Stare at PC
-Coffee
-Cab
-Dinner
-Sleep

again to step 1 and the routine continues...

I'm losing myself in this process called life..found this today..right now.. I do agree i like my job..but something somewhere is missing..the real me..the 'Me' who shares her thought with the link :"shanstreasure@blogspot.com" or with her so called diary or atleast in her dream..But now there's no stinge of her left behind..She is vanishing as if life has thrown "Evanesco" at her..

People who are very close to me can say this"Yaar..you do this everytime..Realise that you are dissolving with the solution of life.."

Yah! I know..But still atleast I'm waking up from that dream often..I'm happy with that..
Finally I have decided...Let me make a bond with my blog..I will visit it once a week..share that week's experience and sing off..meri vaadha le lo na... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment