Monday 26 October 2015

Our unfinished love story...

Beautifully portrayed amour, though with a languishing end. Reckon, it's a poet's touch who worked on the dialogues. Those lines,
"Every beauty needs a flaw,
And that adds the beauty to it"
When Vasudha asks him to teach how to smile, how to love and to the extent...how to live, she fits in the innocent role and scores everyone's pity. She also expresses the struggle between mind and heart with her expressions perfectly. The flow of the frames is carried away by the sway of the music. In my point of view, (as I'm taking it way too personal) I felt that she must have left the one who tied the knots just for sake and move on with the one who truly valued her, respected her. I simply admired when she gathered the guts to tell him at his face," I love him. Have you seen the light of love?...he showed me. I love him."

Adoring to the core.

After 'Zindhagi naa milegi dobaraa' this is the movie that i found with the most unique and romantic dialogues.


P.S: I think this is a movie as one of its kind for Imraan hashmi :P


No comments:

Post a Comment