Friday 9 March 2018

The wonderMEN


There is a conventional saying "Behind every successful man. there is a woman". But I'll quote, "Behind every successful woman, there is a man, may be more".

They can be tough on the outside but inside them lies the most delicate heart which becomes a cozy couch only for those few women who touch their life, she can be a sister or friend or their dream girl. But it is always true that the heart which fight for its survival in the struggling world will pave way for their loved ones.

I too met few men who have moved my soul in some way or the other. Few faces got introduced at the time needed and some at the time unexpected, but the veracity is that they all came  for some reason.

There was this guy with whom I was grown up, whom I meet during my summer holidays. I have never been close to him till the day when he talked for my sake to my parents. He believed me even the moment I lost hope on myself.

Then the other, who made me smile when I couldn't, who gave me reasons to value myself, who is there for me and will be there for me till my end.

One guy who can be seen as epitome of friendship, who stood for his friend during all his crisis. Apart from his charm and pure heart, he gave me many instance to prove me that anyone can trust him.

And then this man, who is a brother from another mother. He has never stopped showing the meaning of love and care. His innocent smile and the great mind has many times made me to wonder how one can get such personality.

The bhai who has shown me how a guy can be respected as man with his nature and action. More than him, his mother has become my role model in growing a child. Kudos ma! for giving such a son to this world and such a good..no..the best friend to me!


This kido, with whom I started my conversation asking help, pestering him then came a brief period after which someway we started to sit in the same bench for food everyday. And now my breakfast or lunch or dinner never starts without his hi-fi punch and cute smile. Close to my heart bro is that kido.

This Lilliput hero, OMG! I don't know how he have this power generator within him. Never gets tired of the responsibilities, never say 'NO' to the hardships and too emotional when it comes to girls. I have never told him that he has been my inspiration at times. I'm sure he has a long way to go as a leader!.

This another small guy who wander here and there and avoid staying in a gang. He has this urge to rise up in his career for which he grabs all the opportunities to climb the ladder. His love and longing for love has always shaken me up and sometimes down.

Lots of fights and beating has he got, still never left me a step alone. He had been there listening to all my blabbers and hit me when I go wrong. How hard I push him away, he let down his ego and came back to console me, my brother @TSM who always envy my little hands. He taught me 'to cut the nails than the fingers'.

The Tom when I'm Jerry, is this guy who has become such a close friend to me with whom I spoke whatever came to my heart without making a check by my mind. Lessons are many which he taught, all through my life and the happenings around the world.

Then this complan boy who doesn't share any connection with me in anyway - not age, not batch, not specialization, nothing. Still he is that much close, like how a real brother would take care of his little princess. I can't forget to mention his curiosity, his hunger for knowledge and many more. Sometimes I'll be amazed and gets inspired by his interests.

The man of perfection, who can get awards like : "The perfect son", "The perfect student" and "The perfect small brother" whom I miss a lot. everyone does mistake but it is the way how the other end forgives and forgets. Maybe for some days this silence can live, hope this dies soon.

Then the Bheem guy who is the one who has the strongest heart of all as he gave his beloved "RE" for my use. The way he handled my silly desires and his ever dying determination gave awe moments.

And here comes the final one. The incredible, the indescribable, the museum piece - The Big Bunny. My intro to you may be as a stranger but to me it's not the way. All your comical doings are registered in my mind and never left unnoticed. At the start our friendship was a thin string but I have never thought it would become such a bond. I have spotted tiny behaviors of yours which had implicit principles to follow. There were days when I land up to you when I want to talk to someone who know me in this unknown place. You were there to assist me to walk through those hard days. These words may seem less powerful to you but it's not your fault. I would always want our friendship to stay blessed and your life to fly like a "chittukuruvi".

Thus the list ends (as of now), I'm sure I'll meet many wonder'MEN' who can inspire me, who can strengthen me and who can turn my falls into peaks. I will proudly say that among the wild world of men who pull down every women from marching towards the zenith, there are men who hold her strongly, rise her to break the glass ceiling and shine bright like a diamond!

No comments:

Post a Comment