Monday 23 December 2013

Wassup mind

        This mind… it’s a chameleon changing the thoughts on what the eyes capture. Why is it taking everything in depth? I don’t know…Like the water penetrating the soil it, goes in deep to the soul of the facts it sees. The mind goes in hand with it, reverberating the words it heard. Why has God made like this? I want to ask him about this. People say analyzing and acting leads to the perfect, but only in practical anyone can understand that doing so leads to confusion. I hear those words like mantra everyday. If I turned to a new leaf on following those advice then it won’t be the real me. Is it a crime to show up your affection first? Does it mean that you don’t have self respect? Like a boomerang my solution comes back to me. There’s something creeping in my mind. I feel as if a mystery to be solved has been handed over to me. Some instinct within me tells to clean up all the unwanted trashes thrown up in my heart and thoughts. But what can I do, after all I’m a sensitive and insane girl who wants a life of independence and happiness……




No comments:

Post a Comment