Friday 20 June 2014

There's something in it...

It's almost a season since I take a look at my blog. Hmmmm....Wowwwwwwww...Feeling so good when I pen this down. There has been a whole lot happened in my life in this gap. Only day before yesterday, one of my well wishers who is also my friend asked me about the gap between me and my posts. And so I would like to first thank that soul for making me to think about my only best companion, my blog.
Actually, the first rate idea for a relaxed and satisfying life is "providing space for oneself". It's because, people change and their opinion about us often change.The only ally whose presence you can find always is "YOU". You can spend time with your society but still, we have to limit that.
At first, my opinion was "friendship is enough to make our life colorful". But then I realized too much of colors will spoil a painting. Yes!! Friends count in a short list can help you to refresh your mind and feelings. And also, another thing which I learnt was who ever may be the friend of yours, don't let them get control of your circle that you have drawn around you.
Huffffff...I used to say, only if I feel something deep in heart my words flow continuously as a waterfall.Now I got lot of words to share and yah!..here,I gave it a start...It's true that there's something in this...WRITING.

No comments:

Post a Comment